What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Nine Ball - another fruitless Wanted ad

Expired Due to no activity

VeeMonroe

Registered
Looking on Pinball Owners, there are two of these in the UK and Neil has one of them. The other one is no longer at Pinball Parlour and Pete @ Pinball Parlour has no idea of its current location.

If you are the current owner of the other Nine Ball and want to sell it, I would love to buy it.

In the unlikely event there’s a third in the UK, and you see it sometime, somewhere over the rainbow, we would love to know… 🎵

I wouldn’t go by the Pinball Owners list, as I know a load of collectors don’t update that (I don’t), so I would very surprised if there were not more than two in the UK.

Good luck.

I wouldn’t go by the Pinball Owners list, as I know a load of collectors don’t update that (I don’t), so I would very surprised if there were not more than two in the UK.

Good luck.
Well, there were 6,000 Alien Poker made and it’s taken me a year to find one so - all being well - a Nine Ball should turn up within the next six years :rofl:

But, I live in hope… :D

I didn’t want this to be another fruitless wanted ad

F6F49500-F71E-41BE-8BE4-F30A00BE1700.jpeg

I sold my minty one in the 80s.

The operator bought it 'new in the box' but it did not work because the loom was wired incorrectly during manufacture.
It was running on software revison 84. The designer became a good friend of mine.
I do have a set of plastics and maybe an MPU knocking about.

I could probably find one in the USA.

It's one of the best games I have owned.

I could probably find one in the USA.

It's one of the best games I have owned.
It’s a brilliant game. Beautiful geometry on the playfield. A wonderful combination of sequenced shots, a really satisfying spinner, gorgeous artwork and a multiball too.

It was on my list of classics I was interested in purchasing earlier this year, but I gave up hope and got a beautiful Flash Gordon instead, which was available at the time.

I played a good (for me) game on Nine Ball at the UK Open. As I’ve managed to get an Alien Poker through people on here being kind enough to watch out for one, I thought I’d do the same here. They are occasionally available in the US on Pinside, but I’d be looking at £4.5k plus taxes and transport at current prices if I can find an owner willing to ship internationally - and I’ve never imported a second-hand pin before :(

Last edited:
Excellent choice. I imported seawitch this year and was a real 6 week faff about but for rare stuff you just try harder

Still interested in a Nine Ball, but we may have potentially found a candidate before our other two pins have arrived. So, advert on hold for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom