What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night moves/Caribbean cruise

ShootAgainChris

Registered
Can anyone help me understand how rare and expensive these gottileb cocktails are in the uk? Space is my only barrier to owning my own machine until we and the wife upsize from our london flat.

I need something to tie me over till then cos this pinball itch I have just aint going away! And these machines seem to be of an acceptable size

Any comments would be most appreciated

Cheers

Night moves comes around from time to time. But maybe only a handful in the country. Never seen the latter in the UK. Sell around £600 when the sell in working condition. Prone to Gottlieb CPU battery rot.

Night moves comes around from time to time. But maybe only a handful in the country. Never seen the latter in the UK. Sell around £600 when the sell in working condition. Prone to Gottlieb CPU battery rot.
Wow that seems very reasonable to me. Is he CPU battery issue easily rectified? This being a possible first pin and all...

Thanks for the feedback, quite encouraging!

Wow that seems very reasonable to me. Is he CPU battery issue easily rectified? This being a possible first pin and all...

Thanks for the feedback, quite encouraging!

A bargain at that sort of money considering how much fun they are to play! Mine's super popular at meets

I'd love to give Night Moves a go, looks like a fun little (literally!) table. Definitely good for flats too (having just taken the backbox and my front door off to get my JD in my flat!)

Just an FYI, Night Moves is a widebody playfield, but that shouldnt pose a problem for most, as it is the backbox that takes up most of the width of a pinball anyway

I have a problem in that the doors inside my flat are 26" wide and the machine is 28 in width. I don't know if there is any wiggle room or if I can shave a couple of inches by taking anything off? Maybe the top glass?. Any thoughts or does that screw me over?

The position I want to put it is fine and the main doors into the flat are 29.5"

yup,ask the height if less than 26" no probs,if not you are screwed,one massive paper weight outside the main door:rofl:

Cheers POIBUG, the height is 30", width 28 and length 38". So that's another option I can't do ( The idea of a giant paperweight doesn't appeal:)) Looks like I will just have to wait until me and the wife buy a house.

First thing I will be looking at is pinball access!

Forget schools, amenities, location and all that stuff:rofl:

Cheers everyone for your input, you saved me from making a rookie mistake there. I didn't even consider the width because it was a cocktail table.

Back
Top Bottom