What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Nice Whitewater.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Whitewater wanted, needs to be a nice one with a nice original topper.
Or if you have a rough one try me .

I understand how cool the topper effect is but still think it shouldn’t be considered a deal breaker.

My White Water is a REALLY nice example but it does have a repro topper. It’s not for sale but just wanted to make you aware that nice white waters are out there even without original toppers (this doesn’t make it a rough machine)

I wasn't calling machines without a topper rough , and yes a repro topper is better than none at all but I'd like a machine with a original topper in good condition. I'd also consider a machine with a repro topper .
What I'd really like is a Whitwater with a topper original preferred but also open to one with a repro.
Hope that cleared things up.

i dunno i wasn't fussed about a topper but seeing it do its thing the frisking water looks so real , its the only topper you really need tbh

No worries,
I think you might regret selling yours after all the work you have put into it.
I sold my very nice Whitewater and regretted it, I have been looking for another to make mint for ages.
They don't come up as often as they used to.
Keep it and enjoy it, wh2o is one of the best machines out there, love vacation jackpot, its a very special machine and one that I'm sure you will miss once its left the building.

I’m hoping to keep it for a while at least, I know I won’t get back what it cost me even without the hundreds of hours I spent on it
I’m glad you found one, they sure play well when looked after

Back
Top Bottom