What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice stair trollies reduced in price.

Have you used one of these for a pin? Are they strong enough? Cheers. John

I used to have a stair trolley but found it too hard work as the centre of gravity moves about 2 inches forward and (for me anyway) therefore too hard to get the pin off vertical to start moving. This is a great price though, for a stronger man than me

That is not strong enough for a pinball. They are built for the companies who have to comply with the health and safety bull act....
Would think okay for taking a few boxes of photocopier paper upstairs but they are way to flimsy to put a pin on.

Yes - I am talking from experience - I borrowed one of these out of necessity and it bent.

That is not strong enough for a pinball. They are built for the companies who have to comply with the health and safety bull act....
Would think okay for taking a few boxes of photocopier paper upstairs but they are way to flimsy to put a pin on.

Yes - I am talking from experience - I borrowed one of these out of necessity and it bent.
We used one of these to move a BAYWATCH pin a few months ago (borrowed from a neighbor) in hindsight this was probably a bad idea from the start as this is one of the heaviest pins ever made!! the bottom twisted and bent almost flat ..problem was we were on the pavement at the time and the BAYWATCH fell onto an Audi a1! Oops! Fortunately for us the owner found the whole thing hilarious having pammy fall on his car seemed to amuse him! My company insurance paid out no problem..but it was really weird telling them what had happened.....would not advise using this for pinballs...would of said sooner but only just seen this......

Back
Top Bottom