What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Nice original Teed Off

BigBear77

Registered
hi looking for a nice original Teed Off. Must be in very good condition with no playfield wear.

Message me or give me a text on 07595906666

Thank you

didn't even know about this site Chris!

It's not so good for games in the UK as most of the people are on here and the rest of things can be really out of date but for hunting games in Europe it's very useful :thumbs:

It's not so good for games in the UK as most of the people are on here and the rest of things can be really out of date but for hunting games in Europe it's very useful :thumbs:
Trouble is that word on the street is that many UK games are going to Europe because of exchange rate so supply dwindles....

Looking at your " On Loan " section , I take it the Teed Off is Steve's ?
The one that he lied about to buy at a cheap price and then tried to flip. ?????
Let me know if I'm wrong and I will apologise.

What on earth is going on here? Am I not allowed to sell a machine that I own? Who are you guys, the machine Police???

And what's more, why is what I have for sale anyones business but mine? Any business or deal is between me and the OP...

Back
Top Bottom