What's new

Wanted Nice condition pin for children £3,000 to spend

BigBear77

Registered
Hi looking for a nice pin for children to be able to play. Must be in good condition. No wear to Playfield. Look forward to your replays.

For kids both WCS and Flintstones are great. You can easily get BOTH of those with your budget. AFM is aso great for kids but quite a bit over budget.
My daughter also loved scared stiff but the humour is quite adult (well actually the humout is immature but you know what I mean;)).

Being serious, BDK tends to attract the kids in my games room.

Another vote for RFM - kids love the video, quick multiballs and lots of em too. Straightforward linear play but a real blast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flintstones, Theater of Magic, RFM (but replace the monitor and rebuild PC), Dr Who, Fishtales, Whitewater, Roadshow, No Feat (does have a talking skull!)...

Would vote for a Bally/Williams DMD game......

Or maybe a Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern).

Lol. I'm sure all these replies are very interesting. But surely the OP is looking to buy a game from someone that has one to sell. Not a list of suitable games that are not available.

Just saying.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I've a lovely RFM that's in great condition part shopped nearly finished let me know if your interested

Not sure i agree with Theatre of Magic, kids never seem to play that at my house, although the adults love it

I have a Flintstones, its a players game, not minty.
play field is good and everything working well
its a great fun game that both kids and adults love
has colour dmd fitted, fully LED
legs bolted on with incorrect bolts, perfectly safe , but might need correcting at some stage

I'd be looking for say £1950

my kids love games with loads of simple visual stuff that are pretty easy to do
MM castle trolls catapust they loved it
AFM martions loved them
CV was the all time fave they love the ring master easy to get and funny to boot
Whirlwind love the fan
white water
RFM
one of the worst game they didnt like was shrek for some reason

When friends, children, grandchildren come round the most popular/most played on are Lotr, RFM, Flintstones, Swep1 and all are for sale :D

All under your budget apart from Lotr :)

Strangely enough IM was all time favourite with kids of all ages, tied with AFM.

FT is a good budget kids game as well. Kids love the video mode.

+1 on POTC (if there's one available ;))

Sinking the ship adds that fun element, like blowing up the MM castle but closer to your price target.

I can tell you one not to get for kids. Transformers. Great game but it is hard.

Back
Top Bottom