What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold NIB TBL - £9K

Seriously. When the new FOR SALE posts go live the better.
Dave is a long standing member of this community and well respected.
This is brand new in the box.
It is all PROC based. You can get boards.
If all the Heighway games are still going then chances are any fix will be made for this game.
Most Proc based games that come thru Tilt break. They aren’t really made for home use.

Dave. Good luck with the sale!

I’m sure anyone serious about buying a pinball does research.
Let’s use pinside as a marker for everything. All sterns pit, chip, have failed parts, node boards screw up, cabinets fall apart, aeverage speakers. Is that 100% accurate.

if anyone believes pinside 100% you’d never buy anything.

I would feel bad for anyone that bought a 10k paperweight they couldn't shift. I would imagine that's what Black knight le owners feel like 😂
Alien seems to be doing pretty well on the 2nd hand market nowadays so I would assume TBL would go the same way regardless if it worked or not.

TBL is such a great theme but I guess it is pretty age specific.
I would assume someone in the higher age bracket wouldn't be interested, even if it had zero problems.

Like Alien, for which people are paying big money for and there is a support group on pinside and has just had another code release?

like Alien LOL - if its like Alien run a mile. That game breaks down if you look at it!

I don’t like having to moderate but this is someone’s attempt to legitimately sell something. It isn’t a con where we need to save someone.
This is not censorship, it is an attempt at fairness. Any discussions about the reliability or future value of any pin or liking or not a theme doesn’t need to be had in a sale thread.
PM’s welcome.

Honestly, if people are spending £10k on pinball machines nobody needs to step in and start talking about reliability and value for money. We’re already way beyond reason. It’s not the worst way to blow your money though. That would surely be expensive watches during social distancing and WFH?

Just pleased to hear that the people who bought the game are finally getting something. I thought the whole thing had gone the same way as a Predator etc.

Enjoy your game Dave and good luck with the sale.

Just pleased to hear that the people who bought the game are finally getting something. I thought the whole thing had gone the same way as a Predator etc.

Enjoy your game Dave and good luck with the sale.
You just had to mention Predator............... Now I'm pi$$ed off again :mad::mad:

like Alien LOL - if its like Alien run a mile. That game breaks down if you look at it!
Well, have had more troubles with a Dialed In than my Alien.
ok, « je serre les fesses » each time i turn on the game, but the alien community is really awesome, we got the last code a couple of days ago, and the game is just amazing (However not perfect). many mods too. What a waste, heighway got an homerun in the hands. The main issue is spare parts.

Dave, GLWS.

Now this thread has served its sale purpose

Predator Pinball.
Sorry to those who lost out. Survivors guilt as I turned down a chance buy one because I just wasn’t sure how I could not justify losing the money if it all went south and their site was pulling information on the machine.

The most expensive T shirt I ever bought 🤬(And I got off lightly compared to many others)

Attachments

• 608D6F52-8E26-479F-ABC9-4C51C1A94C94.jpeg
    608D6F52-8E26-479F-ABC9-4C51C1A94C94.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom