What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired NIB Stern Star Wars LE PRICE DROP

Expired Due to no activity

ronnie63

Site Supporter
As above priced at £9.995 collection from Sutton on Sea, or can be put on pallet and delivered, 2 available, please message me for details

Vat receipt provided with sale
Overnight pallet delivery £65 mainland UK

Ronnie

Attachments

• IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
1/2 pence short of a tenner. I'll take them both. [emoji57] LOL

Sent via my phone and Still looking for a working but inexpensive TWD....[emoji57]

If only lol wouldn't the world be a great place

From @chris b

Only 12 came to the UK these are 2 of the 12!

Really, only 12? Strangely, there is one on location at Adventure Island in Southend. I thought it was strange have an LE on location, but it is a thing of beauty.

Good luck with the sale.

who is the source for these? i.e. local distributor here in the UK?

I assume you mean they are to collect from Instance Automatics / Maxxgrab?

I assume you mean they are to collect from Instance Automatics / Maxxgrab?

Yes that's correct but it has to be via myself, I know the director and he has given me some time to sell them to the community as apposed to the listing he had on Ebay and I am owe him some favors not pinball related

One is sold pending collection and payment!

So just one remains! I doubt there are anymore to be had

He is also willing to consider a trade in if this would make a purchase easier for a potential buyer? Not a project pin something fully working and presentable maybe a later Stern title? But willing to consider other options?

Thanks Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom