What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nib Stern Box Dimensions

Carl85

Registered
Alias
Carl85
Hi guys, does anyone know if sterns box’s are still 31”x31”? Pretty sure they are, just need to make sure it can get through the inner garage door as the missus has to see it in [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a somewhat related note - does anyone know the NIB dimensions for a Spooky game? Trying to work out what I'm going to do with R&M when they arrive over here.

Hi ,this made me think as well ,i never had a nib before ,does anybody know the sizes of a jjp box please .I normally take a pin up 6 steps through my front door having already put it on a small castor trolley and then sack truck both so once inside i can manover it myself so i need to plan how to get a new one in .Would the delivery guy get it up the steps for me do you think or is that down to me ? I worry if its raining.Delivery ages yet but need to think about it.Thanks

Hi ,this made me think as well ,i never had a nib before ,does anybody know the sizes of a jjp box please .I normally take a pin up 6 steps through my front door having already put it on a small castor trolley and then sack truck both so once inside i can manover it myself so i need to plan how to get a new one in .Would the delivery guy get it up the steps for me do you think or is that down to me ? I worry if its raining.Delivery ages yet but need to think about it.Thanks

JJP 31.5” x 31.5” x 56”

Which is typical pallet size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah it’s fine just take your time.

Paul Quality LOL

I was also thinking of something like the middle nedry LOL

cee8cd7928248f243d52a7e1de09d030.jpg

Glad its going to be summer then less chance of rain.

Little bit of rain won’t hurt it. Of course monsoon and you probably don’t want to be out too long.

my glass was half full on the rain front, but now thinking a gazebo or something similar on standby just in case

yeah I thought you were smart enough not to waste your money. Enjoy Carl - its a tough game though.

Back
Top Bottom