What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NIB SEGA JURASSIC PARK - just opened!

I judge myself badly about how interested I was in this. Love the playfield and cabinet colours

Why the Sega tag though? I though it would be JP lost world from the title

God. Am i the only one shouting put the legs on. Before it goes ass backwards off that pool table trolley?

Nope, same thing here, was shouting at the tv !! Crazy way to set it up!! Pull it out of the box then lift it onto the trolley and hinge up the backbox no legs ! Wtf??

Though, what a beauty! Had a few of these over the years and never had one looking like that! Most are battered with use. The shine on the playfield and crisp metal work. Lovely

They didn’t test the batteries....
?

I got to the bit where they showed the battery and talked about it briefly and then skipped forwards a bit to where they were playing it. Thought that meant they were ok. :(

[emoji53]

I got to the bit where they showed the battery and talked about it briefly and then skipped forwards a bit to where they were playing it. Thought that meant they were ok. :(

Nah they took them out they hadn’t leaked but I doubt they would of been irked after that many years

Back
Top Bottom