What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Nib Houdini £5k!!!!

Expired Due to no activity
Get the orders in boys and girls!!! Bargain not to be missed....

Just read on pinside that there is new code expected, does look good especially at that price point!

@philpalmer, do you have accessories in stock for this game? Side blades, shaker etc? Or can you order those with the new games?. Also, are spare parts readily available?
Thank you.

Got a few more days to finalise the order on this so any last minute orders let me know.

Where are these on site as I’ve not played one but could be interested I live in North Yorkshire but work in London Monday to Friday.

Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinball Heaven had one in Tilt but that is off site now and has been sold. Dont think Pinball Heaven have any more on site.

A few group members have bought them. At £5K NIB I can not see anyone loosing on that, as its basically the price for what they change hands for used.

I get the feeling @philpalmer will have the order in soon.

Dutch Pinball Museum has one if you fancy a trip to Rotterdam (unless they’ve moved it on since last feb when we visited).

I grabbed a few extras if anyone was kicking themselves they didnt get the order in on time!

Final bump. Container leaving next week finally. I can get a few more but with dollar etc they are now £5495 delivered

Free Houdini t shirt in XL. Just got one. Who wants it.
2235D536-6F46-4B87-B680-1BFFE090A1C4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom