What's new

Trade NIB Hobbit SE Trade

Michael J

Registered
I'm considering trading my new in box Hobbit Smaug Edition when it arrives in the UK, hopefully next month. Machine purchased from Pinball Heaven. I would quite like an Addams Family, Monster Bash, Twilight Zone (again) or a Stern that I haven't already owned. If I don't get any interesting trades, then I'll consider a sale.

Michael

Hi Kenny. Because, having now played the game, I don't think I will enjoy it as much as some of the other machines out there. It's a fine game, but not for me.

Hobbit is one of the most beautiful games I have seen and it looks way more cutting edge than a Stern.

But, it is a long ball, quest type of game so some just love it and others like myself don't have the attention span for this kind of game;)

Thanks Sutol.

I have copied the relevant part from my email from JJP on the 17th October 2014, which answers your question:

"We are excited to announce the Smaug Gold Special Edition Hobbit Pinball! Orders for this version will only be taken from now until December 31st 2014. After this date, no new orders for the Smaug Gold (SE) can be placed. The amount of games will not be limited to a certain number".

"Dec 2014":confused: It's been a long ride. Think the original orders were placed in Nov/Dec 2012 - seems like a lifetime ago. Glad the finish line is in sight for people

Hobbit is one of the most beautiful games I have seen and it looks way more cutting edge than a Stern.

But, it is a long ball, quest type of game so some just love it and others like myself don't have the attention span for this kind of game;)

I agree with the quest type of game but it's nice to have a mix of styles with pins. Hopefully you'll get a deal that works for you..

Back
Top Bottom