What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale NIB Deadpool pro £8k group price

My favourite pin.

No finer game in the the history of the universe . . . . apart from Attack From Mars maybe but it's close. To be fair Lebowski ain't bad either.

What is the pro like compared to the premium?

The biggest difference is the left orbit always diverts balls into the pop bumpers on the Pro. On the premium it does a full orbit with a little controlled ramp which puts it back onto the Katana ramp to return it to the right flipper, unless the mode you are in need balls in the pops in which case it diverts.

There's also a spinning lit disco ball - honestly not very impressive - and drop targets for the DEAD and POOL targets instead of stand ups. Also some 3d models instead of flat plastics around the playfield. Think that's it.

I have the Premium, mainly because I love the left orbit to right ramp shot, but the Pro is a great game on this one and it definitely doesn't lose as much as some others do.

What is the pro like compared to the premium?

The premium has an additional shot . . .sort of. The left orbit diverts. It also has more 3D figures/toys but there are no extra mechanisms or anything.

The artwork is more blue than red.

I have a pro and just purchased some mods . . . I really don't feel that I've missed out. I have considered upgrading to the Premium on a few occasion's but can't justify the extra £'s

I played it at a local retro games establishment alongside Godzilla, Rush and Mando. Stood head and shoulders above those others. Art and humour exceptional. Shots were good too. Couldn’t hear the music though. Definitely had the wow factor..

Lost count number of times i nearly pulled the pin on DP.
Fanatastic art,sounds, game.

I've got the pro translite... but no pin.

Had a few games on @Gonzo pro at Pinfest..

Really good game, hadn’t played it much.
But I would go for a Prem if I wanted one… which I do… but I want everything 😂

Truly brilliant game, in my top Pins to get list.

Physical ball lock, music, pixel effect graphics, metal ramps, retro sounds, great music, call outs and great art. Do not think it gets much better than this actually. Highly praised Pin that sits top of most peoples best ever and it's now 5 years old.

Only game I’ve regretted selling . Brilliant, I had the pro. Perfect!

‘Tell dr Deadpool where it hurts…’

🤣🤣🤣

IMG_1560.jpeg

Thank you Phil, all arrived safely today.

Anyone know the best place to get the characters from, or are they just kids toys?

View attachment 237940

Thank you Phil, all arrived safely today.

Anyone know the best place to get the characters from, or are they just kids toys?

I use Eaglemoss figures mate. Drop me a message if you need any help . . . great game.

There are more Deadpool Pro's NIB in stock for the same price . . . just thought I'd mention it as someone asked today.

Back
Top Bottom