What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NIB choices.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I rang Phil today and next shipment is in or around September on Metallica :) I will definitely get the premium over a pro. I have to have that hammer! Love it! As for finding one for sale second hand they just don't seem to come up? Walking dead is a great came. Theres a LE in a pub by me and I've played it a fair amount. I really enjoy it but not that big a fan of the TV series so can't see me committing to it. Whilst I'm on about that does anyone know who puts the machines in the Flapper & Firkin in Birmingham? They are always awesome quality games, LE sterns, a LE WOZ at one point and a fully tricked out TOTAN.

we defo need an operators thread, if not a forum. i know a couple of guys who operate in London, Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool, Scotland ..... but nobody central.
an operators' forum would let them advertise their games to guaranteed buyers, and us report problems sooner than the publicans.

Really unusual to see such good quality older titles still just on location. There was a one point the cleanest Congo I have ever seen. It looked almost new and had been fully LED'd cabinet lighting mods and a green dot matrix display. I asked the Bar staff and he just shrugged and said some dude the manager knows haha

Really unusual to see such good quality older titles still just on location. There was a one point the cleanest Congo I have ever seen. It looked almost new and had been fully LED'd cabinet lighting mods and a green dot matrix display. I asked the Bar staff and he just shrugged and said some dude the manager knows haha
Where abouts in the UK are you? Not Birmingham (the Flapper Pub) by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom