What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired NIB Batman 66 Premium

Expired Due to no activity

zpeakabonk

Registered
Hello

i have a NIB Batman 66 for sale 8225 gbp plus shipping from France ( approx 175 gbp depends on location )

Cheers Michael

This is up for £8995 on Pinball Heaven's website. Assuming the PH price includes delivery this still represents a £595 saving at £8400. :hmm:

Yes i thought the prices for the premium (as opposed to the le and super le etc) were lower than that.

Last edited:
2 year pinball heaven warranty. Worth the extra in my opinion.

If you get a failed node board they cost nearly £200

This would be classed as a grey import so stern wouldn't warranty it.

Just my 2 cents!

This dude gets a hard time simply because he's not Phil. Tbf though he sells NIB pins for slightly cheaper than you can get them anywhere else.

The problem is Euro against GBP against USD. Our £ is worth a lot less now.

I work in the service industry and loads of people want to save a few £s and buy from outside the UK. Then they want me to fix it when it goes wrong (as it wont be covered by manufacturers warranty outside country of supply). This way of doing it works out more expensive for the customer. Phil pays VAT that at least goes to the UK gov, if you disagree/agree with what they do with it - then thats another debate but at least it 'stays in the uk'.

Before buying I would contact Stern and ask them if the factory warranty is covered if it crosses over to the UK (well for what its worth - 60 days on most parts, 9 months on DMD board).

You may also find Phil may give a (swear word) discount if you buy without the 2 year warranty.... I am sure this is factored into his NIB pricing.

You have to weight up the pros and cons of buying a pinball from outside the UK. It is only a 6% discount if my maths serves me well....

2 year pinball heaven warranty. Worth the extra in my opinion.

If you get a failed node board they cost nearly £200

This would be classed as a grey import so stern wouldn't warranty it.

Just my 2 cents!

No it wouldn't. US / Canada machines to EU / Australia & NZ are counted as greys.

a lot of comments , thought it was just an sale add, but now we are talking about money to help the uk government and gbp being less healthy,..... it's just an sale add .............
wondering if someone else sold a machine like this if it would have the same impact...............................

Just a discussion about whether or not your pin would come with a warranty is all, nothing personal zpeaky

Isn't the Stern warranty something weird like only six months on parts and doesn't EU law require either 12 or 24? I might be totally wrong on this but I seem to remember this getting flagged up before. Not having a go at the seller in the slightest but at Stern for selling expensive luxury toys and not standing by their products.

Isn't the Stern warranty something weird like only six months on parts and doesn't EU law require either 12 or 24? I might be totally wrong on this but I seem to remember this getting flagged up before. Not having a go at the seller in the slightest but at Stern for selling expensive luxury toys and not standing by their products.

Anything bought new in the EU comes with a two year warranty - EU rules: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

But it doesn't cover faults occurring that weren't originally present upon delivery, unless you can prove they were originally present - e.g. poor quality materials used in manufacture. Bit of a minefield really.

Back
Top Bottom