What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stewart cook

Registered
Hi all my name is Stewart I'm 48 live in Derby have been playing pinball occasionly for a few years. I dont own a pinball at the moment but the one I want is Tommy by data east. One day lol. Any pleased to be with you all on this forum. CHEERS

Welcome to the forum Stewart, where abouts in Derby are you? I'm down the A52 in Nottingham :)

Welcome to the forum Stewart, where abouts in Derby are you? I'm down the A52 in Nottingham :)
Hi and thanks for the welcome.I live in Mickleover and unfortunately dont yet own any pinball tables and seem to be struggling to find aywhere local to play as the pubs in Derby dont seem to have them anymore. Where do you manage to play ? Notts ?

Where do you manage to play ? Notts ?

There's very little operated pinball in Notts unfortunately. There's probably 2 pubs at most that have one (a BDK and a Stern IJ) but thats it. The only routed pin I ever knew of in Derby was an Avatar in a bar in the city centre on Friar Gate somewhere I think....but that was a few years ago. I'm in the process of moving some of my games back into my house in Beeston over the next few weeks and also have a new Iron Man Vault Edition turning up early September hopefully and your more than welcome to come over and play my games once they're back here :)

Back
Top Bottom