What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie - when can I post something for sale?

ThomasM

Registered
Hi all - new here and a longtime pinball and arcade collector. Back in London after living here for 10 years (after living in the US) and brought with me whole load of games!

Question: I have some arcades and a pinball I'd like to post for sale - but I can't post in the For Sale forum - is that unlocked after a certain number of posts?

thanks, Thomas

You need to become a site supporter.

Hiya Thomas,

You can post in the "for sale" forum once you have advised me what you have for sale so i can have first Dibs.... And i'll take them off your hand at as little as i think i can get away with...

No - only joking :D

To be able to sell/Trade/Post a wanted Ad you have to be a "site supporter". This entails a contribution of a minimum of a tenner, and last for one year since your last donation. All contributions go directly towards the running of the site - Server Fees/Software licences etc - hence why "site supporter" - directly supporting the site.
This allows you to post as many ads as you want on the site in this period.

You also get our thanks for being part of the community. On top of this, you get one of my co-admins coming around to your house and giving you a "thank you" hug*

You can become a site supporter by donating here : https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/account/upgrades

Many thanks (and especially not for just posting anywhere without asking)....
Paul

*May not actually be the case. In fact, probably not. Read as "will never happen"....

Thanks all - I was super active on KLOV in the Norcal forum (I lived in San Francisco) before moving, and really enjoyed and appreciated the community. Unfortunately now that I'm in London with no space, everything has been in storage and I've been slowly selling things on. Most are arcades, but I do have a Bride of Pinbot in great condition.

I'll shoot over the donation and pop up for air on the for sale forum. Thanks for the notes and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom