What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Norwich..

hutch

Site Supporter
Hi.My name is Craig..i joined the page yesterday and I wished I would have found you earlier ...I live near Norwich and I have been a pinball addict for about 30 yrs.
I used to play a few pins in my local cafe when I was a teen but the owners gradually fazed them out to make way for more profitable fruit machines .
There were some great games in there ..TOM..RS.TAF..etc
Finding them around my area is very difficult so in the end I took the plunge last year and bought my first pin.
I"ve since bought another ...and now looking again...
My first was Roadshow which I love but still cannot conquer..closely followed by Scared Stiff.

I"ve definately got the pin bug ...even having a go at fixing the basic bits and pieces.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

Last edited:
Welcome to Pinballinfo Craig. I grew up playing pins as a lad in Norfolk too. Not many games left on location in Norfolk these days unfortunately. :(

Pinformer.co.uk still shows games on location in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Hunstanton.

As a young child we holidayed in north norfolk every year. Wells, sheringham, cromer .... The arcades took plenty of my 10 pence pieces back then

Hi.My name is Craig..i joined the page yesterday and I wished I would have found you earlier ...I live near Norwich and I have been a pinball addict for about 30 yrs.
I used to play a few pins in my local cafe when I was a teen but the owners gradually fazed them out to make way for more profitable fruit machines .
There were some great games in there ..TOM..RS.TAF..etc
Finding them around my area is very difficult so in the end I took the plunge last year and bought my first pin.
I"ve since bought another ...and now looking again...
My first was Roadshow which I love but still cannot conquer..closely followed by Scared Stiff.

I"ve definately got the pin bug ...even having a go at fixing the basic bits and pieces.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

Fazers on "Stun" Mr Sulu...........

Thanks everyone for the welcome ...could i pick some brains ..I"m looking to buy either a AF a TOM or a TZ...ive looked on ebay etc and the prices on there for those pins seem really steep..is that the norm for those?
Also i"m still undecided so which would you choose out of the three ?

I'm assuming you're after something fully working so you're probably looking around the following prices:
  • TAF - £3K and up depending on condition
  • TOM - £2.5K and up depending on condition
  • TZ - £2.5K and up depending on condition
:D

I'm assuming you're after something fully working so you're probably looking around the following prices:
  • TAF - £3K and up depending on condition
  • TOM - £2.5K and up depending on condition
  • TZ - £2.5K and up depending on condition
:D
Thanks very much...thats a great help ...hopefully one comes up in my price range pretty soon ...a xmas present to myself sounds good ;-)

Back
Top Bottom