What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted newb looking for first resto machine

No done deals yet guys,

Anything in poor but near enough working order would be great or maybe a damaged table?

Can travel anywhere mainland UK.

Thanks

Why should £500 only get you something non-working/damaged? Wez got a Rescue 911 for around £500 and it's fully working, just a bit dirty. Matt Vince sold a working LW3 a few months back for £600.

£500 still gets you a lot.

Thanks, Its just a budget I set aside for a project. Pins seem to be going up in value pretty fast atm.
LW3 would be great.

Dont be afraid to offer something if its over budget or maybe even under? I am happy to think outside of the box.
Cheers

Why should £500 only get you something non-working/damaged? Wez got a Rescue 911 for around £500 and it's fully working, just a bit dirty. Matt Vince sold a working LW3 a few months back for £600.

£500 still gets you a lot.

Is that his Rescue 911 on Ebay now? +£499 that's quiet a flip around!!

No I haven't.

I tried to find it before but looks more like a mailing list to me? Maybe I was in the wrong place?

ok lets broaden the search. anyone have anything they want to sell thats less than perfect with scope as a project?

I was thinking that there'd been a thread like this a few months ago that had some decent advise on it about "project pins", so started doing a search to reference it....then I realised it was this thread. Haha.

You probably want to consider upping your budget by a few hundred which will open you up to some choice.

Hi Mate, I had upped the budget to a grand but I was still looking at around £500 for something rough, In fact there really isnt a budget limit now and I am open to any ideas. Even if older/newer project machines etc.

Thanks for getting in touch though.

yes I did mate, Bit too clean though.
I want to learn as much as possible from a slightly rougher machine.

Been keeping an eye on ebay etc.

Ive a roughish DE Hook, not set up at the moment but I believe its fully working just needs a bit of work to make it shine.

Backbox plywood has got wet at some stage and the plys have swollen a bit in places, nothing major. Original MPU has been replaced with a rottendog which should be more reliable. Also have put a remote battery holder on it.

really short on space (currently have 1o tables, room for about 6) so would probably let it go for £500 (has cost me around £700) although it would probably need couriering as Im Based in Northern Ireland.

If you are interested I can get it set up, checked and a few pictures taken to show its condition

Cheers
Ian

Hey Ian,

little too far for me to travel and I'm not one to send a courier to collect a machine.

Thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom