What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted New Widebody cab

MartinY

Registered
I've searched previous threads but to no real avail. Anyone know where I can get a new (or potentially very good nick old) widebody cab from?

Ahhh, probably going to get a bit of flak for this one on here :eek: I've got a couple of spare TVs and monitors and computer equipment so thought I'd make a Virtual Pin. There, I've said it! I can get someone to make the cab (no way I have time or the skills for that) but it just seems too much of a faff would rather order a new one or re-use an older one.

Don’t think you will get any flak mate a few people on here have done it I was only saying what game as most wide body cabs are specific to that game

Thanks Chris - I had assumed they were relatively standard my manufacturer. I think I have a bit of flex given I can choose between a few old TVs

Ok, didn't realise I could manage that in a standard cab. So then maybe where do I get a new standard cab from then (or good quality for refurb)?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you need any help with the config feel free drop me a message, I've built two and am (slowly!) gathering bits for a 3rd.
As said a 39" or decased 40" and some 42" will fit in a standard body, and in my opinion look nicer, make sure you get a 1080p panel in there though (or 4K, but who has one of those just knocking about!)
I've built my own cabs so far and its not that much of a task (but I wouldn't inflict my carpentry efforts on anyone else!)
There are a couple of other Vpin heathens on here too who I'm sure will chime in if you need help

Reactions: Gin
Thanks Chris - likely I will, but need to sort a cab out first. Need to start there I think, then get the electronics around it...

Thanks for the offer.

Virtual Pin you say.....

1wx6jw.jpg

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom