What's new

Wanted New Widebody cab

MartinY

Registered
I've searched previous threads but to no real avail. Anyone know where I can get a new (or potentially very good nick old) widebody cab from?

Ahhh, probably going to get a bit of flak for this one on here :eek: I've got a couple of spare TVs and monitors and computer equipment so thought I'd make a Virtual Pin. There, I've said it! I can get someone to make the cab (no way I have time or the skills for that) but it just seems too much of a faff would rather order a new one or re-use an older one.

Don’t think you will get any flak mate a few people on here have done it I was only saying what game as most wide body cabs are specific to that game

Thanks Chris - I had assumed they were relatively standard my manufacturer. I think I have a bit of flex given I can choose between a few old TVs

Ok, didn't realise I could manage that in a standard cab. So then maybe where do I get a new standard cab from then (or good quality for refurb)?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you need any help with the config feel free drop me a message, I've built two and am (slowly!) gathering bits for a 3rd.
As said a 39" or decased 40" and some 42" will fit in a standard body, and in my opinion look nicer, make sure you get a 1080p panel in there though (or 4K, but who has one of those just knocking about!)
I've built my own cabs so far and its not that much of a task (but I wouldn't inflict my carpentry efforts on anyone else!)
There are a couple of other Vpin heathens on here too who I'm sure will chime in if you need help

Reactions: Gin
Thanks Chris - likely I will, but need to sort a cab out first. Need to start there I think, then get the electronics around it...

Thanks for the offer.

Virtual Pin you say.....

1wx6jw.jpg

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom