What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK Pinball Company Revealed!

Great news, and a very exciting prospect. Like the more adult theme as well - looking forward to hearing more!

Good luck to Andrew, can't wait to have a go on this at the UKPP
biggrin-1.png

Awesome. Going to be a couple of prototypes at the show from different companies from what I'm hearing. Good times

Good luck Andrew,I too look forward to seeing it at the party,pinball has gone very home use over the last few years and you rarely see a game on location,I was asking to an operator a few weeks back about not having pinalls and I was expecting him to say..( oh they always break down and are difficult to repair) but it was simply price of a new game that put him off getting a machine for a location,but it's so good to see that Andrew ,jersey jack,and a few others standing up and saying HEY! Pinball is still here and can be on location and is affordable I take my at off to Andrew fr taking bull by the horns and giving it a go,good luck and hope ppl give him support .

Holy sh*t ! Stand up and salute that soldier :cool: .........

Can't believe how far on in development it is already, clearly a lot of work has been going on at Heighway HQ . Can't wait to hear more about it, and see how it turns out, wonder how many will be made, price etc ?

Good luck Andy. Looks like a nice unique PF layout.

I'm hoping to get down to the UKPP for the Saturday morning but have to get back for the NUFC vs Tottenham game at 5.30pm which is a bit of a bummer!

This is exciting news, very pleased to have a UK made table and I like the look of the design, good luck Andy and team.
wink-1.png

Back
Top Bottom