What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New TRON from Stern?

Nedreud

Registered
This was posted on Stern's Pinball page last night but the post has since been pulled. The tweet is still on Twitter but the image link is dead.

It came with the message "qj poo qao rsqsno xjs hspq gjjf qj qao lkpq" which has been decoded as "to see the future you must look to the past".

So, TRON VE re-themed with new graphics in the style of the original TRON movie? Interesting that the image has been pulled? Disney a bit upset about non-approved or pre-release images?

420772-i.jpg

I hope they don't use those graphics. Either fully licensed original otherwise it'll look like the computer game:

screenshots.en.sftcdn.net_en_scrn_28000_28291_tron_2_0_4.jpg

I have considered doing my own custom TRON re-theme as I though VECTOR would make a great donor. But I now rather like it so I'd have to buy another junk project VECTOR to do it ;)

I have considered doing my own custom TRON re-theme as I though VECTOR would make a great donor. But I now rather like it so I'd have to buy another junk project VECTOR to do it ;)

Sounds cool. Yes you should do it.... then sell it to me !

Back
Top Bottom