What's new

Expired New Supply of Ribbon Cables for WPC/WPC-95/Sega/Stern CPU to Driver boards

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
As titled, during my endless searching for parts i've managed to source a new supply of ribbon cables that are for good for Williams/Bally WPC/WPC-95 and Also Sega/Stern Whitestar/SAM connection between driver board and cpu.

There are 2 different sizes available for each type of hardware, but are available for the same cost.

£3.60 plus postage each.

They look like this. Grey cable with pin 1 hi lighted in red. black pin connectors.

ribbon cable.jpg

Please specify which type you want.

If there is interest i can try and source other cables of this kind, but i thought i'd start with the driver to cpu connection, as this a good one to replace. Remember a lot of these ribbon cable are over 25 years old now and all the data control flows through this.

This item will be added to my consolidated electronics spares list. So you can buy parts together and save on postage costs.

I can confirm these cables definitely do go ;)
Having been trying to figure out what was wrong with my Sega Star Wars Trilogy for about a year, it turned out it was this cable causing all my problems and all now works fine thanks to a new one! Thanks Jim!

Back
Top Bottom