What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New site format

It is light. I've asked the skin designer if they can do/ have a dark one to complement this one too, since i'm aware that some prefer a dark skin... :)

Personally for me, it's not hard to read, however there is an issue with it not being easy to differentiate one post from another, which I have mentioned...

Got the same problem as PT82, it's not so easy to read on my monitor either, or distinguishing between the read/unread sections (non-bold/bold) in the main forum menu.

I'm on the iPad now and it's much easier to read compared to my work pc.

Is that using Tapatalk, or just browsing as per usual??? I would suggest turning the contrast down on your screen in Work... ;)

Got the same problem as PT82, it's not so easy to read on my monitor either, or distinguishing between the read/unread sections (non-bold/bold) in the main forum menu.

I usually use the "Whats New" text link in the menu bar at the top :D

Is that using Tapatalk, or just browsing as per usual??? I would suggest turning the contrast down on your screen in Work... ;)

Haha, yeah it is browsing normally on the PC. I do use the 'what's new' a lot as well :)

Did the 'insert image' process change, or...? It's been a while since I attached anything, but I seem to remember it was just a matter of uploading it to the site server direct from the site last time I did it. Have we changed over over to links to offsite image storage sites?

Did the 'insert image' process change, or...? It's been a while since I attached anything, but I seem to remember it was just a matter of uploading it to the site server direct from the site last time I did it. Have we changed over over to links to offsite image storage sites?

Nope... nothings changed... Write Text, click on "upload a file", select one locally from your machine and click "open" and this inserts it at the bottom of the message....

Click "thumbnail" for a little image at the bottom. Or position your cursor and select "Full Image" to put a big image into wherever your cursor was :)

If you havent done it for a while, the last time may have been on the old software which was different. This is just as easy (or easier to get whichever choices you want!)...

Paul

In fact, to add images from your desktop into a post, you can just drag and drop into the text box now..... :D

I must write a post detailing all the new features....... :D

Back
Top Bottom