What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New project

More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 34
Holy rust and water damage batman! Going to need some major work to get up and running again but a DM is a worthy game, good luck! :popcorn:

You like your Demo Man's don't you Dave even poorly ones.
what's this one, number 3 or number 4 ?

Looking forward to the progress you make on this sad example.

If your RS pf swap is anything to go by Dave, you'll have this done and dusted in 48 hrs!! You don't hang about

More ive now fitted new bottom and had to make a new back box lamp door as old one had blown had to dig deep in to my school wood working days lol lol now got basic wiring back together as it was all cut n ripped out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 28
More ive now fitted new bottom and had to make a new back box lamp door as old one had blown had to dig deep in to my school wood working days lol lol now got basic wiring back together as it was all cut n ripped out

image-jpg.12825

Somewhat confusingly, that wood panel is (or used to be) known as the 'backbox insert'.

Parts machine sacrilege, we can rebuild you. Just look at the six million dollar man!

Respect Dave.
Another brought back to life and saved from the parts bin.
DFD he can rebuilt them.

Put pf in to see the good,bad and ugly most stuff works...strip has begun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 29
You've got some serious rusty balls there pete :-o:-o The ones in my game have a bit but not too bad,lots of rusty nuts though lol

Were those actually in the machine? That's pretty criminal. Only time I've seen anything like (but nowhere near as bad as) was in the tilt mechanism.

I removed this mech to look why it had been gaffer taped together within an inch of its life ,only to find it may req a little weld here n there.:-oimage.jpg

Well a small update been slowly getting this back together, can only use handle flips as ive got button opto board faults,still a few switches not working and took a lot of cleaning,and flippers rebild as with all motors and gear boxes,heres a small vid of where its at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom