What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pins for 2022- rumours

SteadyP

Registered
Alias
Steady
Anyone got any rumours about new games in development/ releasing next year?
I’ve been listening for bits on podcasts and pinside and so far have gleaned the following could happen…

Stern- Rush by Borg, then Marvel Comic based theme, BTTF Kapow with Elwin.
JJP- Toy Story.
AP- Sherlock Holmes unlicensed by Nordman.
CGC- TOM remake.

Anyone else heard similar? If Stern do another Marvel- would like a Venom theme and could be quirky like DP.

CC remake and Legends of Valhalla aside what do you think Gary? Keep hearing that American Pinball are going for unlicensed themes. Seems mad as I’d imagine HW was their best selling game so far.

haggis are supposed to be building another classic bally re-make after their Fathom,im sure I read somewhere they have a licence to re-manufacture six titles over the next five years

That could be a Brian Eddy if Borg has been working on Rush or maybe it’ll be a Gomez game? Not sure how much of a hand he has anymore managing the design teams. Just don’t understand Stern’s strategy of pumping out more titles given the lead times on existing pins. Surely they have enough orders to keep their line going?

If pin manufacturers werw savvy they'd be looking at enticing younger people into the hobby / disease. Lets face it, most of us are getting on a bit so they need to attract a wider customer base - therefore a smart company should be looking at producing something like a Minecraft themed pin IMHO

**** even though I meant Fortnite.....
See, Old Fart 🤣🤣

Apparently Multimorphic are looking at a licensed theme which is a well known computer game- doubtful it’s Minecraft but that would sell P3’s
If pin manufacturers werw savvy they'd be looking at enticing younger people into the hobby / disease. Lets face it, most of us are getting on a bit so they need to attract a wider customer base - therefore a smart company should be looking at producing something like a Minecraft themed pin IMHO

Back
Top Bottom