What's new

Found it! New Pinball

Colour DMD is stunning in Creature.
Creature is a stunning game, to look at and to play.
2.5k plus these days but there's always a chance to pick up a bargain.
Creature has been in my collection for over 12 years and I will never let it go, I'm trying to treat her to a full strip down and a redecal if I can get around to it.

Not sure of values, but I paid 2.5k for the one I'm getting on Monday. From the photos I''ve seen, hologram is mostly blue, but nice & crisp, has colour DMD, & all looks nice and clean.

My hologram is blue but nice and crisp too. The original holograms have better detail than the reproductions..

Last edited:
Mine came with an almost perfect playfield, nice cab but the hologram is black. I'm hoping someone will recreate the hologram soon or else I will be buying the video screen upgrade.

Think you can get a new hologram from pinball dreams?
Not sure anyone still makes the LCD upgrade at the moment, unless you know of someone?

Mine came with an almost perfect playfield, nice cab but the hologram is black. I'm hoping someone will recreate the hologram soon or else I will be buying the video screen upgrade.

You sure it's not the halogen bulb that has gone? Supposedly if you use a green bulb it improves the colour too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom