What's new

New pinball manufacturer for Bally/Williams (in addition to CGC)?

At those prices I just don't see it selling.

It's just easier to make your own funhouse 'remake'

Pedretti made the Funhouse 2.0 kits as well all know.

They also make pinball brothers games.

I do not think most Bally Williams games need a 2.0 version. What do you guys think?
Do think CGC did a great job up until CC with AFM/MB/MM. Love the big display and the improved sound.

They have been messing customers about like mad.

Remakes seem to be cursed at the moment. Look at Haggis! I have a list of the 6 games they had licenses for but from what I hear - Fathom could well be the end of the line.

FH2 never worked properly. Screen replaced twice (FOC so no complaints on customer service) . Gave unlimited balls and tilting needed a reboot. As I'd sold off the original cpu and translite l sold the machine on and am now Funhouse less but its a common game and an original will find its way to me again. In my top 10 as a fantastic machine. Would not be my first choice for a remake . TOTAN spoilt by code TOM and TZ too common. Maybe POPEYE ? ... Joke

FH2 never worked properly. Screen replaced twice (FOC so no complaints on customer service) . Gave unlimited balls and tilting needed a reboot. As I'd sold off the original cpu and translite l sold the machine on and am now Funhouse less but its a common game and an original will find its way to me again. In my top 10 as a fantastic machine. Would not be my first choice for a remake . TOTAN spoilt by code TOM and TZ too common. Maybe POPEYE ? ... Joke
It is because these games are not made to go on site.

The screens are very cheap. Only about £30 to buy trade.

Two other peopel I know bought the kit and sold original hardware, and a month later wished they had not.

They are made for collectors to turn on every now and then.

A lot of smaller manufacturer games are little more than home brew. I would not put a PROC or FAST game on site.

FH is a classic - it is like Spinal Tap (THE MOVIE) - I do not care they have started filming part 2- it is not going to be as good as the original.....

Back
Top Bottom