What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pinball Location in the Republic of Ireland.

Wiredworm

Registered
Not sure if we have any members in the Republic of Ireland, but if so then the good news is that there's a new retro arcade and bar opening in Dublin which includes a number of Pins.

More details here.

Not sure if we have any members in the Republic of Ireland, but if so then the good news is that there's a new retro arcade and bar opening in Dublin which includes a number of Pins.

More details here.
Do you think something similar would do well in our local area? I'm toying with the idea

Heh, i've been a bit sporadic in visiting the forum lately so you'll have to forgive me for missing that one.

Do you think something similar would do well in our local area? I'm toying with the idea

Well, i'm obviously biased as a pinball fan. Personally I think it would work if you could find the right place. Part of the reason the Pins in the arcades in Cleethorpes all died a death was because the Ops wouldn't maintain them and for a good 4-6 months of the year they wouldn't take any cash due to it being out of season.

If you could find a decent location in the town and get a license for beers and offer a decent line-up of both drinks and pins then it might be a goer. It seems people always have cash in their pocket for a night of drinking. But then i'm reminded of how many boozers have shut down over the years and it makes me wonder if i'm being too optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom