What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost for the Irish pinball scene

Cryptkeeper

Registered
Alias
RingSting
I don't think you can buy a half silver one for less

maybe the Dublin guys can advise how they did it but I would say mounting in a false ceiling like a giant egg tray is the cheapest way to get the effect

Had 2 visits to Token this week. Great place, really good vibe, food & drink. Really friendly staff, although you could say that about anywhere in Dublin :)

As for the pins they were a mixed bag. Of the 8 in there (9 total as RS was swapped for TOTAN between trips) I'd say 5 or 6 were playable and a couple should have been off. The right flipper on Family Guy was so poor you may have well used your fingers to flip the flipper bats! Most were not level although nothing awful and a few had little to no GI.

Was able to get a lot of replays, names on score tables and also a photo on the high score wall for top score on TaF. I can only imagine how certain folk would be if that was done at their local venue :rofl:

Overall is worth a trip for the pins that work well (RS / TOTAN / TaF / ToM / TZ, FH, MM) and works out at 50 cents a game so good value there. It was busy both times, even on Sunday lunch time so hopefully it's a successful venue going forward

I havent been since they opened.
The pins are in ****e buy they are raking in the money so probably dont care too much.
I wouldnt fancy trying to look after all those vids upstairs.I'd imagine its heart braking .

Back
Top Bottom