What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pinball Heaven website

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Hi Guys, just the final testing before we go live early next week.

There are a ton of "out of stock" products currently showing as available as Will Nobby Barber pointed out so please DONT buy anything, have a click and let me know any positive or negatives please!

www.thedigitalguys.co.uk/pinballheaven

Phil

Looking good Phil :)

One thing i noticed, probably as a work in progress tho, in der the machines for sale, most say "get other parts for xxxx machine HERE", however the HERE links dont work (there is no link) :)

Cheers
Paul

Nice fresh look. I went to checkout with a single 30p bulb and it offered free shipping.

Thank you all. There is a good few final tweaks to do, so much I would never ever find all the issues, so thanks for your help.

Found it, nginx and WordPress. Make sure those web monkeys keep it uptodate as every man and his dog loves hacking WordPress.

Don't book mark that's only the test site.

Think we're gonna use pinball.co.uk rather than pinballheaven but one will redirect to the other anyway.

Looks nice.

When I used the search at the top to search for an item (e.g. "screw") it returns a load of results, but by the side of each item there is a small calendar type icon that says "06 July".

Sorry no, they are historical ones that will be "out of stock" when it goes live.

Looking good Phil.:thumbs:

The old site was always easy to find game specific parts but slightly less so for more general items.

Yup nothing but praise here, much cleaner and seems easier to find stuff than before. Top job!

Great! The old site was very functional (I thought) from a parts point of view, but not enticing enough for new game sales, consequently others that charge more for games got the order then bought off me!

Lets see how this one goes. Was due to go live today but after the list of amendments I emailed them over the weekend I thought it may be delayed ;-)

Phil

Is it live yet Phil?

You may have already spotted this/put it in for amendment but just in case.

If you view a category from the drop down menu you get the option to change number of items per page from 12 to 36 (at the top of the page) but if you use the search option then that doesn't appear, all you get is option at bottom of page to move on the next page, which is easy to miss as I did so just thought you didn't stock the item. If that makes sense :)

Not live for a few days, final tweaks! Thanks for your comments, I will add them to the list.

I see they've done a few more tweaks so far, now introducing our TWO year warranty on new pinball machines!

Yes, but it needs to be read with the T&C which go with it, very similar to the current warranty really but the new warranty isn't written up properly yet.

Back
Top Bottom