What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Thanks Alan, I picked up a Banzai Run... now I'm looking for a modern pin. Iron Maiden/Big Lebowski/Rick and Morty/Oktoberfest/Jurassic Park something like that but not holding my breath.
Looks like you are in luck there is a Octoberfest in the for sale section

Hi, just joined today, I have bought my first machine, High Speed, yesterday. It needs a few tweaks, but I guess that is a part of the fun of pinball ownership. I've had an arcade machine, which I put together myself, for a couple of years now, so it was time it had some company! I'm in the Teesside area and my name is Steve.

About time I said hello, my name is Andy I’ve been visiting here since the first lockdown due to my good friend Happypin getting me into pinball and suggesting this forum. I brought my first pin from Carl last summer and now I’m officially hooked so I’m on the hunt for another 😄

About time I said hello, my name is Andy I’ve been visiting here since the first lockdown due to my good friend Happypin getting me into pinball and suggesting this forum. I brought my first pin from Carl last summer and now I’m officially hooked so I’m on the hunt for another 😄

when you get your second pin Andy no copying my collection lol
hurry and get another soon.

Hi, just joined. Have been into pinball on and off since going to Uni in late '70's. Eventually got myself a Paragon about 10 years ago. Was working fine but when I moved to Leeds about 5 years ago I had no room for it so has been stuck in the garage ever since. Am now retired and looking to rejig the spare room and resurrect the machine. Any help or advice welcome.
Martin

Hi, just joined. Have been into pinball on and off since going to Uni in late '70's. Eventually got myself a Paragon about 10 years ago. Was working fine but when I moved to Leeds about 5 years ago I had no room for it so has been stuck in the garage ever since. Am now retired and looking to rejig the spare room and resurrect the machine. Any help or advice welcome.
Martin
Welcome - loads of knowledgeable pinheads in the Leeds area 😉

Martin
Hi Martin,

Im in Leeds - just restored my Paragon - my favourite game. Give me a shout and you're welcome to come take a look. Im LS19

Alan

Hello,
I'm moving into a new house later this year and it has extra space. Even though I don't think I've played a real pinball machine in 25years I thought 'a pinball machine would fit there' and so the research began... I'm thinking probably a new Stern for my first machine, either Jurassic Park or TMNT but as I can't go anywhere to try them at the moment I'm not sure. Is there anywhere I can play the new Sterns virtually? I checked out Virtual Pinball but couldn't see them there, I'm guessing there's some licensing restraints. I think playing a virtual version will give me a decent idea of which to go for, I've played some classic tables on PinballFX3 and have a good idea for which tables have that 'one more game' quality for me and which don't. Thanks :)

Welcome to the forum @Jib. Both of those titles are excellent choices. There does appear to a small slump in the used games market at the moment unless you're going for a brand new one. I personally would avoid eBay.

PM if you're thinking of buying a new TMNT.

Reactions: Jib
Thanks for the welcome. I don't mind getting a new one but would like to try them both out at least virtually first so it might be a while before I actually purchase as it may be I have to wait till Covid restrictions are lifted and then I'm thinking of visiting Electric Circus in Nuneaton and trying out a few. I have no idea how busy it gets there but looking forward to a visit when it's safe to do so.

TMNT (both of them) are crap games.

and welcome :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jib
Hello Pinball Adicts!

I have been hooked on pinball since the early 70's but, due to other pressures on time and money, only own one - an EM Sea Scare. I have recently bought a decent PC so I can play Visual Pin X but that is not as good as the real thing! After last house move some years ago, Sea Scare is still in transport mode. I promise to get it up and running again in the next couple of weeks.

Just agreed with a neighbour to suss out their Jurassic Park (Mk 1) as it is not at all well. I shall put detail in the technical forum.

Currently living in West Wales with sheep, ducks, chickens etc. Retired now having worked in IT most of my adult life. Used to be much better with a soldering iron than I am today!

Even outside the lockdown, there are no venues anywhere near here to play decent pinball machines.

(I was a member of the Pinball Owners Club for years. Any idea what happened to that?)

Gerald.

Back
Top Bottom