What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New league season - Midlands region

Hi all

Well it's almost that time again to start the new league season. The first meet is currently being arranged so please put 9th November in your diaries and i'll send out details nearer the time.

This season I plan to put together a mailing list, so you don't have to rely on the yahoo group to receive the information. I have quite a lot of email addresses already, but if you would like to make sure you are included on the mailing list, please can you drop me an email (hoochtheseal at msn dot com). Ones I know i'm definitely missing are: Ben Lawrence (or can just email Carl for both of you), Tony Smith and Pete Hannan.

As always, the league relies on you guys to host meets, so if you would like to host a meet this season I would be grateful if you could email me and let me know. If you haven't hosted before and would like a bit more information on what is involved I'm happy to go through it with you in more detail.

The cost of attending each league meet will remain the same as last year at £2 per meet (hosts get their fees waived). The information provided before each meet will include details of whether food and drink is provided and if so, whether to contribute voluntarily to the host or whether set fees will apply, in line with the UK Pinball league guidelines.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Thanks

Kate Morris

Back
Top Bottom