What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Lamp Shield for Creature (CFTBL) Backbox

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
@replicas asked me to create a new lamp shield plastic on the 3d printer in a similar way to what i've done previously with the early solid slate lamp shields for williams and bally games.

I thought i'd start a thread on this one as its alittle more complex and we will need to adjust and test most likely.

Also wanted to ask any creature owners if they would be interested in one of these to freshen up their backboxes?

This is how the 3d model looks right now, after an afternoons work

Screenshot 2020-05-08 17.27.24.png

Last edited:
Printing a test one out to check the design. Will post a few pics of it once completed

Ok test print went well, so the design is good, just need to test these now to adjust the positioning properly. I worked it out as best i can from pics @replicas kindly sent over, but i really need an original one to compare against, or some of these testing and marking with black sharpie where the mistakes are.

Thoughts?

y6JO4TLrQQSnnjpmEekczQ.jpg

could be interested in one of these also, mine is hanging together but is not long for this world..

pin is at the other end of the country so not that handy or I could have sent my shield over for comparison/measuring

Looks fantastic nice work 👍 I'd like one as well please, the one on my Creech is clinging on for dear life!

Small update. The next revision test print is now printing :) The first test print went to @replicas and had some adjustments marked for the lamp holes so i have made those changes and now printing test item rev2. This will then be sent back for another test fitting. If all good then i'll start taking orders and offer them to everyone else that wants one

Cheers :)

RK275B5rSP2bmbFy9XZvlQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom