What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

yup EU placed a tariff on US goods in response to Trump's action.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE UK IS NO LONGER IN THE EU!

Yes. :(

Looking in the EU website I think this applies so 25% customs charge on it. Not sure how to find out for sure quickly. But the extra 25% is listened in the EU website for the code for pinball machines (and other coin op). Effective from anything that ships from tomrrow.

Phil I’d rather wait until new year please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So a stern pro is now £8125!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boris is looking for an new spokesman. First job lambast the ****ers in the EU.

Even after December, I wonder what tariff system will be in place.
These deadlines have a real habit of being extended especially with Covid circulating, more pressing matters on the agenda.
The EU will be in no hurry to shift things along I fear.

I’m same as deal as Neil with a R&M and GnR CE!
I was eyeing up which pins were gonna have to go

Anyone else think this is a ploy to get USA in talks with EU on trade deal as a priority when Biden takes office. US & Europe deal.. bet the EU will try **** UK over in it

For the EU to pull this, then retract the move shortly thereafter.....that would look rash. They are playing a game of chess...I suspect the resolution won’t happen overnight.

Anyone else think this is a ploy to get USA in talks with EU on trade deal as a priority when Biden takes office. US & Europe deal.. bet the EU will try **** UK over in it

Could just as easily see a trump administration retaliation enacted prior to him leaving office, would Biden and his team welcome such tactics when they have issues at home to sort first? Could Trump be pushed into a free trade deal with UK as retaliation prior to exiting. Many variables in this, from an economic standpoint, the EU can bluster about total revenue generation but lets not get away from the pure economics. The increased pricing will shift the demand schedule to the left to achieve equilibrium, I doubt the EU has the intracacies to redisribute those tariffs back to industry of origin. This could cost jobs. Multiplier effect issues for local economies. For many purposes, I can see this as a bad move, I am suprised the aviation industry is worth this much posturing and pain.

Back
Top Bottom