What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, just saying Hi

Highlnder00

Site Supporter
Hi to everyone,
My name is Nigel and thanks for letting me join the forum.
While i'm not really new to pinball I have never actually owned one. Hoping to change that soon.
So I basically joined to keep an eye on the marketplace as it seems like it will be safer to get to know you guys and buy from here or ebay than getting scammed elsewhere.
I was hoping to get one that maybe needed SOME work as i want a project to work on. I think I could handle most work that would be needed even being a noob. Famous last words

I also used to be into the Virtual pinball scene around 10 years ago and built my own cab (no longer own) and even helped build some tables for Future Pinball (TAF,SPP,SS,both IJ,FG,BSD and more i'm probably forgetting).
I mainly did the 3d models and redraws of playfields or plastics or whatever was needed.

FGPF.jpgDracPF1.jpg

Also hoping I can get to some meets around the north/ north west this year to meet some people and play some games.

Thanks for the warm welcome, from my short time here and reading other post here everyone seems really nice and so generous.

Welcome Nigel ! I'm just in Broughton over the border if you fancy playing my games some time mate

cheers, Andy

That would be great Andy, I work in Saltney so I know Broughton quite well. I will DM you and we can arrange something if thats ok :thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome, from my short time here and reading other post here everyone seems really nice and so generous.

That would be great Andy, I work in Saltney so I know Broughton quite well. I will DM you and we can arrange something if thats ok :thumbs:
Nice one! My wife’s studio is in Saltney, small world :)

Back
Top Bottom