What's new

New glass?

bethamari

Registered
Hey all,

Hope everyone's well! Apologies if this is a bit of an obvious or daft question but just wondering where the best place to get new playfield glass from is? The glass in one of ours has some long scratches/scuffs down it.

Probably just standard for now - we're tempted with invisglass or Romans (I think?) glass, but we may not just yet as I imagine we'd end up wanting to replace them all!

Saw some on PH as collection only, so I wasn't sure if it's more of a thing to get made locally. And if so and anyone can recommend where that'd be ace :)

Thanks!

What size (or what pin) bethamari?? Will take a look tomorrow - may have one (but don't know what condition yet!) I could bring with me...

Its for our MM :) May replace SS's too at some point but its the piece on MM that has the worst marks.

Thanks!

Hey all,

Hope everyone's well! Apologies if this is a bit of an obvious or daft question but just wondering where the best place to get new playfield glass from is? The glass in one of ours has some long scratches/scuffs down it.

Probably just standard for now - we're tempted with invisglass or Romans (I think?) glass, but we may not just yet as I imagine we'd end up wanting to replace them all!

Saw some on PH as collection only, so I wasn't sure if it's more of a thing to get made locally. And if so and anyone can recommend where that'd be ace :)

Thanks!

Beth, I have invisiglass in a few and a few spare sheets of normal, happy to let you and Kel have a sheet. I think I've got better glass in all but 5 of my machines so you can see the difference.

Back
Top Bottom