What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New game in the Tiki Hut: WhoDunnit?

cooldan

i like pizza
hey fellas

Martin dropped this off last night, and i hafta say that so far i am absolutely loving it. i knew it was a marmite pin, as some call it WhyPlayit? whereas others swear by it - for example, Matt Adams (tattyadams on youtube) has owned over 300 machines, over 100 titles, and this is his favourite. he's currently on #9, and will only move to #10 if he finds one that has a certain part a bit better, so he will buy it and Frankenstein it across then sell the corpse.

so i set it up and changed the batteries and wiped the playfield and cleaned the glass. then i noticed this, which made me chuck it out and use a spare:

lkjlj.jpg

anyway. first thing i found was that it was all in French, so i had to take a little time to get it into English (thanks John). then i got to playing it, and i played it and played it and played it ..... just one more game turned into another hour .... gotta get that roulette wheel! ..... and i thoroughly enjoyed it, despite still having absolutely no idea what i am doing.

trdtrd.jpg
iuhiuh.jpg

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3685

so far i got a load of spins on the slot machine, a load of jackpots and multiballs, and i managed to bet my entire score on the roulette table five times: this was pretty realistic, as once i managed to scoop over a billion free points, but four times i totally rinsed myself out in the toilet. this can't be random, i'm thinking i need to read somewhere, and will find that it's a fixed result based on X and Y

i'm loving it. high score so far is 3.7B (with the roulette win)
ytfytf.jpg

so cmon fellas, tell me your opinions and stories of W?D

Last edited:
3.7 Billion, yawn , sorry started falling asleep then thinking of how much "fun" this is to play.
Will check back with you next week to see if you are still having as much fun. Or paying someone to take it away.
Like you say its a love hate one for sure and I have to say I am in the hate corner.

hey fellas

Martin dropped this off last night, and i hafta say that so far i am absolutely loving it. i knew it was a marmite pin, as some call it WhyPlayit? whereas others swear by it - for example, Matt Adams (tattyadams on youtube) has owned over 300 machines, over 100 titles, and this is his favourite. he's currently on #9, and will only move to #10 if he finds one that has a certain part a bit better, so he will buy it and Frankenstein it across then sell the corpse

You do realise that Matt has a few screws loose don't you dan ;)

Cool game, underrated.
A bit stop/start which I know bothers a lot of people, but I really like the theme and sound package.

Congrats on the new arrival.

And then, I was on the case..

so cmon fellas, tell me your opinions and stories of W?D

It's a crock of sh*t with a cherry on top. The GrizZ artillery crew use one for target practice and even that gets boring :mad:

I shopped one for someone a while back. I think I beat my shopping record with this turd - couldn't get it out of the Shack fast enough. And I am generally a fan of Oursler designs, but this is one of the worst DMD titles imo.

You did ask ;)

Back
Top Bottom