What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Yorkshire...

Spadge

Registered
New to the forum, been into pintables for ages though.

Built a fair collection the last few years; AC/DC Premium, STNG, Theatre of Magic, Monster Bash, Attack From Mars, Addams Family, Lord of The Rings, Medieval Madness, Scared Stiff (arrives in a few days) and Twilight zone in a month or two when it's ready.

All invisiglass, colour dmd and mods.

Recently added a few due to having room/space at the new offices :)

Nice collection Spadge and welcome to another pin monkey from God's county. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Madge, you have very fine taste in pinball machines, please feel free to add some pictures

Welcome to the forum Madge, you have very fine taste in pinball machines, please feel free to add some pictures
Will take pics at some point but we all know what they look like :) All are in top nick apart from ToM and TAF (which are in good nick). I said I'd stop at ten machines but may make an exception lol

With so many premium mods already in there, have you considered LEDs & LED-OCDs?

Pretty much most of my machines have been upgraded to LED where they warranted it (LOTR/AC/DC not). Some have shakers too (AC/DC/MM/AFM/LOTR). Also all have mirror blades.

Blimey. Sounds like quite the setup you have there. What about covers, toppers, custom aprons, powdercoated legs, undercab lighting, new decals etc?

I wanna see these pictures too, as it sounds like a grade A setup

What's the code to your burglar alarm please?

/hires large van, dons balaclava

Blimey. Sounds like quite the setup you have there. What about covers, toppers, custom aprons, powdercoated legs, undercab lighting, new decals etc?

I wanna see these pictures too, as it sounds like a grade A setup

What's the code to your burglar alarm please?

/hires large van, dons balaclava

Hah, only TAF has a topper. Some have nice legs (AC/DC, AFM in particular). Not bothered about undercab lighting and one or two have new aprons.

Not far from me either spadge I'm even further north!!! warm welcome bud - fine collection man

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom