What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new French online

lioevry

Registered
hello
I'm Lionel from Paris
I'm Bally 79' owner and I 've seen the restoration of Dolly Parton EDP2508 by
new forest pinball
it's really a big challenge started because personally I only worked on the electronics of mine EDP6837 (just restore the Apron and coin door)
the playfield was in exceptional condition of conservation.

I will follow this epic work with a lot of interest...

Final-Auto-collants1.JPG

Last edited:
merci de m'accueillir en Français… c'est sympa
tu as un Banzai Run c'est le rêve pour mon fils...
thank you 😊

My French is very rusty.....

Mais quand j'avais 16 ans j'ai joué Banzai Run pour la première fois à St Laurent du Pont, près du Grenoble

my grand mother was from Annecy lake near Grenoble
I have good memories of this beautiful country
I visited NewYork in 1992 with also many good feelings...

I did 2x French exchanges when I was at secondary school, in 1987 and 1988.

About 30 of us went to St Laurent du Pont for two weeks and we stayed with French children our age. Then about 30 of them came and stayed with us.

Really great times. Fantastic to get away from home, to a foreign land, with your friends. A real sense of camaraderie developed between all the kids. The first time I went skiing.

One girl from my school hit the jackpot as she was taken skiing for a week, then went to a Frankie Goes to Hollywood concert.

Nowadays folk are scared of paedophiles so French exchanges like these are in decline.

Absolute madness and a real shame in my opinion.

nothing better than immersion to learn how to live abroad
sometimes I regret waiting before traveling to foreign countries and ... discover new pinball enthusiasts

Hello @lioevry , thank you very much for your kind comments...always appreciated! Welcome to the forum......
Your Dolly playfield looks nice! Show us more pictures please. Well spotted on the serial number, very eagle eyed.
Updating our progress on Dolly Parton later today....things are coming along nicely......
Thanks again Lionel. Keith new forest pinball. :thumbs:

hi all , salut @Monkeyboypaul
thank you for your greatings
Keith, I make some pictures of my actual playfield and if you want give you some others pictures of one Dolly EDP6338 sale in 2017 and in a state close to new ...amazing...:-o

Back
Top Bottom