What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new elvira pin?

johng2611

Registered
sorry if this is old news(i've only heard rumours so far) but spoke to cassandra peterson at the horrorcon in sheffield today & she confirmed she had already been working on the new elvira pin!

Reactions: DRD
Was playing SS this morning. Awesome pin. Kept the three ball stiff in the coffin multiball going for ages. Plenty of ramp jackpot shots. My juices were flowing. Then chocked at level 5 of Scared Stiff :-( Always bottle it here. Then did very little with my extra balls.

Still best ever score 14 million

I enjoyed playing Party Monsters today at The Arkade in Minehead ( SW league meet ). Do they ever come up for sale? I don't think I've seen one in the 4+ years I've been on here.

I admire her longevity and also enjoyed both previous Elvira pins but surely her market has all but died out now, is she still on the telly or watched on DVD?

Having said that of course I look forward to seeing and playing the pin, it might end up being the best thing since sliced bread

Back
Top Bottom