What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New DMD .....how much ?!?!?

Be safe to keep a hold of your DMD's for other machines.
Thats some price hike. :eek:

Prices are rising with every order I make. I have some left at £155 a piece plus shipping @£12. Remember phils price includes shipping. Next batch will be more.

Do you need one then Grizz? I have a couple of mint ones taken from my machines when I went color.

I would take one of these if you still have them, Steve. PM the details if still available. Cheers.

I note that Dr Pinball's next extension of the DMD Extender is to get a replacement "DMD" sorted to replace the standard Plasma ones....

However i noticed this price rise the other day.... As others have said, time NOT to get rid of your old but working displays...

I note that Dr Pinball's next extension of the DMD Extender is to get a replacement "DMD" sorted to replace the standard Plasma ones....

However i noticed this price rise the other day.... As others have said, time NOT to get rid of your old but working displays...

Yes but Steve likes only the finest for his machines so wont be needing a used display....hehe.

Back
Top Bottom