What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Cross Halloween Horror (sat 26/10/19) - sold out

Hi. Just had a 2nd drop out. So we have two spare places if anyone fancies snaffling then let me know.

Hi. Last post before the comp tomorrow

I’ve given up all hope that the weather is going to be anything but dreadful.

As such I can’t see it being viable to hang out outside so the living room upstairs will be open. However, can I please ask people not to wear outdoor shoes to go up the stairs as it’s carpeted. Please feel free to bring slippers/indoor shoes

see you in the morning

John

Hope it goes well!
I canceled my leave upon learning it was sold out doh'
The other half made other plans anyways.

Maybe next time!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who came today. And thanks for helping getting Anna’s kitchen back to a non pinball state

here’s a photo of the winners. (names withheld to protect the innocent)

CAACEE4F-B2E6-466E-996D-BA11366F3E02.jpeg

Glad you guys had fun I’m off to tilt in Birmingham later to play JP and Wonka! Will let people know how I get on via the correct group.

Have fun at Neil’s tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, big thanks to John and Anna for hosting another great event.

There were some truly terrifying costumes and scores!

Well done Matt and John for coming so close.

Thanks John and Anna, you were great hosts - and some proper fun was had. Thanks neil for running the comp - and well done the winners!

Neil always does a great job looking forward to the November funball events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks John & Anna, great hosts, made to feel really welcome for our first event of this style and also to Neal for the admin and entertaining compairing. Congrats to the winners 🍾

Huge thanks to the Whitfield family - had a great time and everyone there was really helpful and happy to chat to a total Novice like me!
Neil did a great job of officiating to; cheers!

Great selection of tables to compete and play on; great to finally play a Monster Bash in real life:)

Ok IFPA is in. It will update to a higher TGP (100%) and everyone will get more points as I forgot to tell John to put the fact we had made a format change in the IFPA submission to 5 strikes rather than the 3 we originally planned.

Cheers,
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom