What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Cross Halloween Horror (sat 26/10/19) - sold out

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
In order to celebrate Becca’s love of all things Halloween and the imminent arrival of Alice Cooper we’ve decided to run a one off event

Limited to 36 players due to space restrictions.

Points should be available (will confirm shortly)

Trophies for the top 3 players

Separate under 16 contest with trophies

Entrance £7.50 including food and drink. In the unlikely event of any profit being made this will be given to Cancer Research.

U16s free

Dress code. Anything Halloween related would be great but not compulsory.

Approx 20 machines available. (The more horror related the more likely they will be used in the contest)

**note**. This is the Saturday before Neil’s funball contest in Woking on Sunday so why not make a weekend of it?

Free parking in local area. Train and tube station within walking distance.

Registration and comp details coming soon.

Agh damn - me and Eddie would have loved to John but I'll be in Australia visiting my mum(my).

Double argh, me and the girls would love to (zom)be there but weve already got another Halloween party in the calendar.

I suspect me and the wife will be in will check with her!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quick update. Hoping to get registration up and running next Tuesday (big thanks to Neil for his help with this)

Decided to go with a 3 strikes and you’re out competition format

Provisional table list:
Alice Cooper
Iron Maiden (ltd)
Walking dead (ltd)
terminator 2
Monster Bash
Attack from mars
Game of thrones (ltd)
The Addams Family
Ac/dc (prem)
Guns n roses
Medieval Madness
Aerosmith (pro)
Metallica (pro)
Demolition Man
Starship Troopers
Lord of the rings
Scared stiff
Jurassic park
Star Trek (pro)
There might be some small changes to the games listed.

82746B34-C49A-4690-A256-A768DD094DD4.jpeg

Roll up, roll up, Registration is now open

(Plus a little reminder that if anyone is thinking about travelling flip out have their regular Thursday night session two days before and the funball competition in Woking is the following day. Both are relatively nearby).

Heya,
What happens if I want to come but I might not make it?
I've booked the day off but where I work only the first two are guaranteed it off... I'm fourth. So depends on cover and people willing to work their rest days...

I'd love to come though!

Hi.

Shouldn’t be a problem in giving a refund if we have a bit of notice.

At the moment we have about 20-25 signed up. We can cope with up to 40 in total (as it’s a house).

If it’s the day before then ideally we could swap a reserve in

John

Hi.

Shouldn’t be a problem in giving a refund if we have a bit of notice.

At the moment we have about 20-25 signed up. We can cope with up to 40 in total (as it’s a house).

If it’s the day before then ideally we could swap a reserve in

John
That's promising! I would know by the Thursday before which isn't amazing.
Do your events usually sell out?

It’s the first one we’ve put on although we’ve also hosted for the SE league a few times

If Thursday before is too late to know to get a refund I may just wait till the Thursday before and then book two tickets if there's any available

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No problem. At the moment we have 26 people registered so still room for 14 more

Ok folks only TWO!!! Spaces left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edit: thought I had the day off... Not sure till the week now.
Doh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And we’re now sold out.

Thanks to everyone who’s registered. Details will be emailed out shortly.

If any one wants to be put on a wait list then drop me a line.

Also; plans can change so if you can't make it - let us know. makes it 1000 times easier to manage the tournament if we know in advance. Thanks.

All the proceeds from this have gone to Cancer Research - huge thanks to John for holding this and donating the money to Cancer Research!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-23 at 10.03.42.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-23 at 10.03.42.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 6
Matchplay Tournament link:

https://matchplay.live/0b7x0

Cheers,
Neil.

Hi Neil, really looking forward to Saturday! Quick question. I'm not IFPA/WPPR registered (this will technically be only the 2nd tournament I've taken part in) - can I still register for points? (any advice would be good for this - not sure how to get that set up)
Many thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom