What's new

Sold New BSD Dracula Full Cabinet Decals £165 plus alternate translite.

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Next generation decals, whatever that means...I've purchased these very recently from Ministry of Pinball.

But to be honest I can't be bothered with the effort of getting them fitted, more interested in playing the awesome game :)

They are brand new, I've unrolled them to have a look but now rolled back up as delivered to me.

Looking for £165 shipped. Will throw in a hardly used alternate translite too.

Last edited:
I totally understand your thinking here. When I just had one game, the state of the cabinet and backbox was really apparent, so I picked my addams family very carefully.

Now that I have 4 games, side by side, you can barely see it.

I have decals for the backbox of my shadow. I thought it would be a good intro to cabinet refurbs for me, as the shadow is not a valuable collector's game, so I don't think it will ever matter whether it is original or not. Just doing the backbox would be quite manageable.

But I am not sure that I will ever bother fitting them, as there is only an 8cm gap between shadow and my other backboxes either side of it

Yes it's the same for me, actually I have even less clearance between the backboxes, just enough so they don't touch when nudged!

That's what happens when there'll all keepers and you still want more :cuckoo:

Why not wait till it's not played as much. Then get it decaled.
You can't beat a beautiful looking game and Dracula is one of the best.
If it's a keeper then a great looking one is much better to own.

Why not wait till it's not played as much. Then get it decaled.
You can't beat a beautiful looking game and Dracula is one of the best.
If it's a keeper then a great looking one is much better to own.

Yes I think you're right, it's what I planned to do all along but was worried about them getting damaged in long term storage.

If I sell them now, I can always buy again later on...if they're still available.

Still for sale if anyone's doing up a Drac...

Will throw in a hardly used alternate translite too.

Can bring to the NLP in October if required.

Next generation decals, whatever that means...I've purchased these very recently from Ministry of Pinball.

But to be honest I can't be bothered with the effort of getting them fitted, more interested in playing the awesome game :)

They are brand new, I've unrolled them to have a look but now rolled back up as delivered to me.

Looking for £165 shipped. Will throw in a hardly used alternate translite too.

Back
Top Bottom