What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Alice cooper code

As marvelo said shots are tight but all achieveable it’s certainly not as tight as Houdini I find that game frustrating due to how hard the shots are
Never seen any playfield issues built quality is not the best but you have got to factor in spooky do not pump out games like stern and do not get produced on a production line

The one we have at the club will often have issues with balls getting stuck, switches not working balls dropping into the cabinet.

It was crashing a lot but they fixed that in code.
Playfield is no better that stern.

When it works though it is a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do agree with Neil that spooky games are not really up to going on site but in a home environment with a bit of time to dial everything in its a good fun game

Yes the castle parts are all back alley creations and good quality

Last edited by a moderator:
All plastics etc are good. It’s the finishing touches that aren’t as good as Stern/JJP. (so saying
the Frankenstein model is crap)

it feels more home made if that makes sense. I’ve had to adjust a lot more switches than normal.

For what it’s worth I’m glad I’ve got and doubt I’ll be selling in the foreseeable future.

As marvelo said shots are tight but all achieveable it’s certainly not as tight as Houdini I find that game frustrating due to how hard the shots are
Never seen any playfield issues built quality is not the best but you have got to factor in spooky do not pump out games like stern and do not get produced on a production line
I have looked at some vids and effectively guys were hitting lots of plots, quite bricky game as said before
i like to hit combos and then with some flow. Don’t think this is a game I could buy without played it.
maybe I would love it.
for example I played a ST pro and bought premium some years ago. quickly I hated it, feeling hitting the same shots forever. Boring. Even tried before I can make mistake!
Chris, what means « Pump out »?
thanks

Code update:

12/MAY/2020
V1.1.0.1
General - Easy/Medium/HArd removed. Get now progressively gets harder
General - Animations are being reencoded for higher resolution and clarity
General - Menu settings font size changed
General - Menu settings replay incremental value now uses millions
General - Bonus credits were not being added
General - Ball save timers obey whats in settings
General - Ball search better handles left castle lock missed switch situation
General - Menu system ball drain on save issue resolved
General - Getting only a mode highscore would not reset the autoend timer properly
General - Upper lane switch animations added
General - Traveling out of kitchen to laboratory was marked as an invalid travel in error
General - Score display using wrong images after BDB started for a player
General - Coil test working again. Start to run repeated test, menu button to immidiately test fire coil
General - Skillshot hit to front drop target with ball lock would not start crypt mode
General - LED system was updating too fast
General - Skillshot quick animation transitions better to main display
Wolf - Display updated with wrong screen after shotgun load
Status - Normal game display is now one of the displays
Alice - 3rd chop wasn't telling left scoop to ignore frenzy shot if ball takes subway
BDB - Combo effects removed while in mode
BDB - Ramps would double trigger on slow roll
BDB - upper lane save routine was overriding multiplier light
BDB - "THE TOWER" missing when cashout timer was running
Crypt - Crypt music now plays after monster hurryup is crypt mode is still running
Ethyl - Frenzy jackpot animations added
Igor - Playfield eyes pulse in conjunction with direction
Fly - You now hear buzzing coming from a room
Items - Rooms now have items to collect depending on the monster you are locked to

Cool. Good to know it’s still getting tweaked. Doesn’t look like there’s anything major in there but any polishing is welcome.

guess I need to remember how to download the code for the game

Cool. Good to know it’s still getting tweaked. Doesn’t look like there’s anything major in there but any polishing is welcome.

guess I need to remember how to download the code for the game

Just put the .pkg file on a flash drive, plug it in and turn on.
Liking it a lot so far. Weapons add a whole new element - do you take a shortcut to the monster, or search the castle for something which will make beating it easier?

I've uploaded it into the game, and had one very quick game. Need to have a good go tonight.
Or at least many goes, as there probably won't be any good goes 😀

Nice. I beat Ethyl in 9 seconds earlier, thanks to a bottle of formaldehyde. :D
Nice to see they are still polishing the code. I had a couple of weeks break from it and since coming back the shots feel easier for some reason. I had my previous best game last week on the old code, and now even better on the new code. The Alice Fly is a simple but nice addition. I still haven't got to Billion Dollar Babies yet, been close a few times.

Last edited:
Even Alive is finding the code update a little hard to get excited about😉

Attachments

• C5D55F54-F642-4736-B7E2-EE84EF846261.MOV
    4.6 MB
Back
Top Bottom