What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG: North East Retro Gaming

J

James

NERG.jpg

The North East Retro Gaming Event takes place in 2019 at Gateshead International Stadium NE10 0EF on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th July 2019. Now in its 7th year, this year the event will be supporting Bright Red Charity. Games are all set to FreePlay – which is a bonus.

The event is split into two sessions (Saturday 13th July 10:00am till 6pm and Sunday 14th July 10:00am till 4:30pm) , prices range from £14.61 to £32.93 for varying ticket types and you can buy tickets for NERG 2019 here.

The current list of games that I am aware of is as follows, remember, game lists can and will change, so bear that in mind before attending if you are going for just one machine listed here (and if you are, go anyway – if it isn’t there you will undoubtedly find another amazing game and other things you will be grateful you attended for).

• Addams Family
  • Jurassic Park
  • Paragon
  • Space Invaders
  • Jokers
  • The Flash
  • Black Knight
  • Mousin’ Around
  • More to follow

I have never attended a NERG event, but if this is anything to go by… it is run by some pretty awesome people who I am sure will love to catch up over a beer or two and talk pinball.

NERG-ADVERT.jpeg

Continue reading...

those are all mine listed, hope thers gonna be more than just me taking games!! come on guys give NERG the support it deserves!

I have updated the actual post on my website @PUP - so many good games going - almost makes me want to dare to venture north of Northampton...

Would it not be better to add all the machines on here as well as some readers might just skim first post and only see 8 pins and then lose interest or not see/not realise that they have to click on Continue reading to access your website?

Just my view as people can be lazy/miss things or at least put a link after the 8 pins/More to follow :);)

Back
Top Bottom