What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 2023 - 8th & 9th July

Hi Phil

John B and Rob Denton can support you again. Similar amount of pins as last year. Probably wont bring starwars arcade, it got dinged a lot getting in and out the house and in the van. Wil bring battle zone arcade and Hopefully a Rodeo gun game as well as my EMs can give you full list later.

That okay?

JB

Hi Phil- I’ve accidentally booked the wrong day- need to book the Sunday but have bought three Saturday tickets- what’s the best thing to do? Cancel and rebook? Cheers, Peter

Hi Phil- I’ve accidentally booked the wrong day- need to book the Sunday but have bought three Saturday tickets- what’s the best thing to do? Cancel and rebook? Cheers, Peter

Just come along with the tickets on Sunday and we'll let you in as normal. No worries.

Afternoon all, heading up to Newcastle from London on Friday afternoon on the train (arriving at about 4pm ) ; does anyone have any recommendations where to hang out/places to see on Friday evening? never been to Newcastle before (also, anything to see/do in gateshead where I'm staying?)
Cheers,
Den

If youre staying at the Ramada its a short walk to the millenium bridge and several bars on the opposite side of the river.

There used to be a car park to walk through to get to the bridge but I think thats been built over now so you have to go around a couple of buildings.

Riverside walk along the Quayside is nice enough- if you’ve got a couple of hours there’s a nice viewing platform at the top of the Baltic art gallery building on the Gateshead side- free to get in and ride it up to the balcony to get some amazing views of the bridges. If you like a bit of football- The Strawberry 🍓 pub right next to NUFC St James park is canny and has a SW pro if you want to get your practice in

Ill be there sat. Not staying over as only live 30 mins away. Itll be the first time ive been ( wanted to go last year but covid had other ideas ) really looking forward to it and hopefully meeting some of yous lot.

We were bringing only one pin, AFM, but now we're also bringing our Centaur which was rescued from damp and not working for nearly 30 years.
Still probably better playing than the new Haggis one😄

I was determined to see if you can fit two pins in Claire's new van.
You can, just about. If the head is off one and stowed onto the first pin😳

Fingers crossed they arrive in one piece !
20230706_203954.jpg
20230706_204030.jpg

I'm going to try and get there on Sunday. Would love to get amongst it!

I’m going today- couldn’t allow myself to get too excited about it as I wasn’t sure if I would be able to make it due to work being crazy busy ; but turns out I can! Went to the Paul Heaton gig last night in Tynemouth so feeling a bit rough- pinball and coffee should sort me out this morning. 🤘

You will enjoy it. 59 machines and some great titles in there. It wasnt too busy yesterday so you dont have to eait long and everybody was following the rule that was posted on the walls of the entrance of not playing again if somebody is waiting. Thanks to the nerg team for putting on such a great event.

Back
Top Bottom