What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 2019 13th & 14th July

NERG free Accommodation offer.
Ok originally I had a fellow pinhead staying at mine for NERG however his plans have changed so if anyone is struggling for a room I can oblige and put them up if needed.
It’s a double bed so could easily accommodate a couple or even two non fussy bed fellows.
I can transport you to and from the venue as I live around 15mins from it being in Sunderland I will be setting out around 9 and leaving last out as I have one of my pins setup at NERG

Please note the following:
I won’t be partying it up around Newcastle on the eve as have a 7yr old to look after and he will be in tow at the venue, however I can help arrange getting you there as long as you UBER back at a reasonable time and don’t carry the party on back to mine.

Alternatively have a relaxing eve here food, drink & pinball provided.
Just PM if interested or have any questions.

Col

Huge thank you to NLP, Scottish Pinball, Darren, Chris, Paul, Ailsa, Colin, Andy, Alan, Chris, David, Colly, Dave, Andre, Simon and of course this forum.

Another successful NERG!

Great fun had by all. Having a five minute break then UKPinfest push....

Last edited:
Many Thanks to Phil and Staff and all pinball donators …… Excellent Weekend !

My first time at NERG …… I will add this Event to my calendar in future

Great to meet so many off the forum, hope to see you all again soon

Back
Top Bottom